Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The sky is falling

Galen actually took a nap today, with very little fussing other than the usual, "But I don't want to take a nap." He never does. LOL!

Of course I've just realized I've got 15 minutes to make it to an appointment that's about 35-40 minutes away. Sigh. I guess I'll be doing this one by phone. Thankfully it also meant I was home to get the phone call from the gymnastics facility about their program for kids Galen's age. We can't go tonight, but it's nice to know they have a class that should be a good fit for him, and includes two other boys his age.

Time to go wake my sleeping child and head over to the other side of town. Even with the appointment turning into a phone call I need to bring Galen over there so he can participate in a free model build at the LEGO store. I didn't tell him where we were going, so it'll be fun to see his reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment